A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones. (Proverbs 12:4) The way one talks, walks, sees, deals, serves, and gets served is a total sum of one’s living behavior. There is a tremendous flow of spirit in a noble person. A noble person is a very powerful individual. The greatest decoration a woman can have is nobility. She should not only look noble, she should live nobly. Nobility is a virtue and it is a living virtue. Some people think if they know manners, can talk mannerly, and act and pretend to be noble, they are noble. No, nobility is character in a woman. A noble woman will give birth to noble environments. The sign of nobility is that it has a deep effect in relationship with any person one comes across. They say, “Nobility is a virtue which affects every soul”. ~ Yogi Bhajan. Nobility is a virtue in the presence of God; the greatest virtue that can be expressed. Living nobly is very blessed. Living in truth of the word of God is true joy.
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one ill malign the word of God. (Titus 2:3-5)
Not only will you be empowered with knowledge but also with godly wisdom. We will share experiences, wisdom and encourage you to pursue the heart of God. – In our modern age, the learning process has shifted. It now relies primarily on computers, classrooms, books and videos. In most cases, today the relational connection between the knowledgeable and experienced giver and the receiver of that wisdom has weakened. The Mentorship program will help you build skills for a lasting intimacy, and marital fulfillment by nurturing a character based person who can navigate through life’s challenges with godly-wisdom.
- Nurture intimacy with God.
- Identify Potential “Friction Points” that arise from your family of origin, and how to handle them.
- Understand and accept the differences in personality and gender.
- Learn how to navigate through responsibilities while pursuing your passion.
- Gain deeper understanding for values, and life goals.
- Identify your communication style and learn how to communicate effectively.
- Learn how to harmonize Intimacy and sex.
- Intake is done twice in a year. (February, and July).
- Sessions are done once a week for 16 weeks.
- Evening class (5.30 pm – 8.30 pm).
- Saturday morning (9 am -11.30 am).
Registration: Kshs. 2000/- (Non-Refundable). Investment: Kshs. 4500/- Per Month. Duration: 4 Months (16 weeks). Space Availability: Max. 20 per class. For more details on registration, topics, space availability and venues, click here to contact us.