The Noble Woman Mentors Network
Sharing the Journey Of Faith In Marriage
Would You Like To Join The Noble Woman Mentors Network?
A mentorship is an especially personal way to impact a young adult’s life. You Don’t Have to be a Super Hero to be a Mentor! Mentors are caring adults who provide emotional support, encouragement, share experiences, but you will need passion and be available. We will be holding a Monthly Breakfast, The last Saturday of every month from (7am-9am) at KES. 1000/- for members and KES. 1500/- for Non-Members.
Before you can begin joining the (NWMN) volunteering journey there are a few simple steps that you will need to follow:
- Regularly attend our mentoring network monthly breakfast for personal development.
- Complete our 4 months mentorship program. This is to enable us to meet the Noble Woman Vision 2030. More details and updates are shared in our monthly breakfast.
Benefits of the Mentors Network
- Personal development.
- Empowerment on skills.
- Small groups for sharing and bonding.
- Mentoring and Speaking opportunities
- Retreats and discounted relevant seminars.
- Opportunities to network and socialise with other Christian Mentors.
For more details and registration forms, kindly contact us.